Thursday, April 19, 2012

Who Wants Yesterday's Papers?

Image representing Twitter as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBaseHello and thank you for visiting my latest blog. As you will note I have selected an online newspaper theme. The reasons for this are, as you will find out if you choose to re-visit my online newspaper, I can write blogs of varying length. Additionally, that you can quickly view headlines and introductory text and can make your mind up there and then if there is anything there that appears to them. How many of us have spent an age searching for an article only to find ourselves wasting hours?

I invite you to sign up to my online newspaper via email (to the


top right of the Home page) in order to receive updates as they arise. Fear not, dear reader, I'm not one for letting my followers know every time I cough. I'm quite the opposite; to the point of near neurosis. Updates will be sent to you (if you have subscribed) when a decent amount of news has been accrued.

On occasion, if one gets into a bad mindset, it can become quite daunting when writing to an unkonwn number of people and people of all races and religions. For the purpose of this online newspaper I imagine myself reciting it to an audience. It's something of a 'kick' and has aided my mental state on numerous occasions. The views that I express in this online newspaper are my interpretation of news that I have seen or heard and are purely my opinions

You will notice, amidst other things, widgets for a few of the sites that I am engaged with. Feel free to hook up with me on any of these sites and likewise invite me to your sites if you wish.

Due to my location, namely Stanley, Tasmania, the news that I receive from the rest of the is limited. Thank goodness for Twitter! Additionally, I was born in Scotland and emigrated here in 1979 at the age of 12 so I keep a keen eye on activities over there. I keep an eye on Australian and a closer eye on Tasmanian politics. The nations political goings on are relatively transparent due to the low population of the country. Tasmanian politics are even more transparent. Despite a population of just over 5,000,000, State politicians are so arrogant and hard-faced that they think they general public....that's you and I, folks....Can't see through their smoke and mirrors routines.  I  also happen to be a recording artist. Now; combine all of these things and factor in time constraints, I guarantee that you'll be more than entertained here on my online newspaper.

Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Credits

Copyright 2008 The Global Eye - WP Theme by Brian Gardner - Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com